Ingredients: Serves 4 people Macaroni Making time : 45 minutes.
250gms – Macaroni
4 Medium – Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon – Ginger Garlic paste
50gms – grated cooking cheese
50gms – butter
Salt and pepper to taste
2 – Onions cut into small pieces.
-: Method :-
- Cut the tomatoes, remove the seeds.
- Cook the Macaroni in Deep cylindrical vessel for about 10 minutes in a generous quantity of boiling salted water
- Meanwhile, heat 30gms butter in fry-pan and fry the Onions, Tomatoes with garlic, salt and paper.
- Cover the pan and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- When the Macaroni is cooked, drain well.
- Lightly butter the fry pan and pour in the Macaroni.
- Spread the cooked tomatoes on top sprinkle with grated cheese and small blobs of butter.
- Cover and cook on slow heat till cheese melts, so ready to eat delicious Macaroni.